Friday, September 17, 2010

What does this symbol parsimonious on my mac g4?

I go to turn on my Mac G4 and instead of the operating system loading normally, a small flashing symbol appreared contained by the middle of the screen. It did nil more...just kept flashing. The symbol be a folder icon near a question blotch in the middle. It would flash to alike folder icon near a face surrounded by the middle. If an illustration helps copy & cement the link below:



http://new.photos.yahoo.com/gingerbear27...



Nothing I tried made any difference. What do you ponder this means? Is my computer unresponsive or having serious problems? Before this problem occur, the computer would freeze alot and I'd have to restart it to verbs. But 'I've never seen this back. Any help is appreciated.

What does this symbol parsimonious on my mac g4?

Usually that channel it is having trouble locating the OS. Not a huge problem - purely inconvenient. Hold down the "Option" key when starting up to win in through the final door, or insert your original OS disk and start up holding down the "C" switch to reboot from the CD. Then I would probably install the OS again - if you read the menu prompts meticulously, you can do this without losing any info on your Mac. It might run an hour or so, though. If you ever get the Mac facade with "Xs" over the eyes, afterwards your Mac is dead. find homes for sale2

No comments:

Post a Comment