Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is an not permitted DLL?

I preserve getting the following message when I turn on my computer:



inetsrv.exe - illegal system dll relocation



The system DLL user32.dll be relocated in memory. The application will not run properly. The relocation occur because the DLL C:\Windows\System32\SHELL32.dl... occupied an address stock reserved for Windows DLLs. The vendor supplying the DLL should be contacted for a strange DLL.



I get duplicate message when I load my iTunes and my Last.FM plug-in fail to load.



Is this a virus? And how can I remove it?

What is an not permitted DLL?

in attendance is a bad collateral update causing this problem on alot of pc's.



In control panel>>add on or remove,at the top checkmark show updates, scroll down towards the bottom, look for security update KB925902,click remove to uninstall it, and restart your workstation.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935448/...

You need the patch from Microsoft its a moment ago a DLL error.

Download the 935448 package in a minute.

CAUSE

This problem may occur after you install warranty update 925902 (MS07-017) and security update 928843 (MS07-008). The Hhctrl.ocx folder that is included surrounded by security update 928843 and the User32.dll folder that is included within security update 925902 own conflicting base address. This problem occurs if the program loads the Hhctrl.ocx wallet before it loads the User32.dll record.

No comments:

Post a Comment