Friday, September 17, 2010

What happen to my recycle bid from my desktop?

a couple days ago when I started up my computer (windows vista) my recycle bid on the desktop was gone. what happen to it and how can i get it to show vertebrae up on the desktop?

What happen to my recycle bid from my desktop?

No problem I am here.

You want back your recycle Bin?

On Desktop

Right Click My computer

A menu will appear

Click on Explorer

Scroll down on right side

You will find an I con of Recycle Bin

Drag and drop that on Desk top

and it is finish.



Hope this will assist you



nihon94@yahoo.com
check this link:



http://support.microsoft.com/kb/810869...
try clicking where on earth it was ,it might be near still ,empty it if its at hand .mine does that when its full ,on vista.

No comments:

Post a Comment