Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is a partion?

I necessitate to know what it is? Where it comes from and how do I get to it? Any oblige would be greatly appriecated.

What is a partion?

Hi JB,



A partition is a divider placed on a easier said than done drive. This allows you to appear to have two drives instead of one. The screen is installed with software and can be placed anywhere on the drive you want. For example a 160 see drive can be made into two 80 gig or a 60 see and a 100 gig etc.



It is handy because you can put utter your operating system and program files on the "C" partition and adjectives your data files on the "D" drive. This make it easier to find your data and easier to fund it up.



In my computer I have three physical not easy drives. One drive is partitioned and acts as my "C" and "D" drive. The other two I did not fence. One is my "E" drive and one is my "F". drive.



Norm
a partition is what we send for the part of the Hard disk drive that we enjoy in a computer



if you hold C: drive only later you have singular one partition



if you own C: and D: then you hold two partition and so on

No comments:

Post a Comment