Friday, September 17, 2010

What intel CPU (chip) is considered the best to buy currently?

I am at the rear the "times" recently and be wondering what PC MOBO system I should upgrade to. I build my own PCs (always have).



I currently have a P4 and don't want to upgrade to intel's crippled journal of CPUs like the hoary celeron.



And what is the newest RAM? I want to be paid sure that I get a motherboard that can manipulate a lot of memory.

What intel CPU (chip) is considered the best to buy currently?

ddr2 is the most up to date memory. and the mother board I hold can handle 8 see of ddr2 ram.



http://www.newegg.com/product/product.as...



this is the motherboard I own. not as fancy as some of the others but it does what I needed and cost under $100.







amd by tons peoples standards blow intel dual core processors away. so you can get freshly as good preformance and not spend alot. simply make sure you use the up-to-the-minute socket which is the AM2. as the 939 socket is being phased out.
Core2 Duo, DDR2 @ 800Mhz. Make sure it's Core2 not Core for the cpu.

Or of late get an AMD :P
Any of the Core 2 Duos are appropriate. They are better than anything AMD has out. You stir with one of them, and you should be upright to go.
Make sure your strange mobo supports DDR2 RAM & Core 2 Duo CPU.
CPU:Core2 Duo

RAM:DDR2

This is Intel's best.

No comments:

Post a Comment