Tuesday, September 21, 2010

what is cheaper to build a computer or buy a white box from a place approaching ebay?

I know adjectives the parts that I have to buy and how to install them, I'm studying telecomunications!. Anyways, I want to build a nice hastily but not expensive computer, something that runs great, maybe not for gaming, but regular browsing and e-mail.

what is cheaper to build a computer or buy a white box from a place approaching ebay?

If your not looking for something exceptionally quick or anything, it's probably cheaper to buy a PC that is already put together, especially if you want approaching virus protection and windows already installed. I built mine ending year, and it cost close to 2,000 dollars by time I was done.. but the PC I have before that cost 500 from walmart and it be excellent for surfing and email.
Its cheaper to build your own. that way, you know what you are getting and wages only for what you want and what you call for. For all of your computer parts, walk to newegg.com. They are cheap and shipp extremely fast. I buy from them adjectives the time!
Last time i checked building computers wasn't taught contained by a telecommunications program, but if you know how then dance for it!!Assuming one knows how, building one's own computer save alot of money.
Usually it will be cheaper to build, but only resembling high implementation PC's. If you were going for low stop, it would be cheaper to just buy one. It really depends on the specs you want and unmistakably know about.
I built mine, I don't know if I save anything, but I have a 64bit chip beside 2 Gigs of Ram. I may upgrade to dual core and I want to add multiple frozen drives. This was my first. The largest expense be buying windows for $200.

No comments:

Post a Comment