Friday, September 17, 2010

What happen if i enjoy problems beside my nouns card surrounded by my comp.?

I own a Sound Blaster Audity 24-Bit Sound Card. It appears to be hesitating when I play videos or any brand of audio. It freezes the computer for a brief period of time (10-20 second at a time). I have installed the drivers for the card...still have the problem. Any ideas?

What happen if i enjoy problems beside my nouns card surrounded by my comp.?

you must conversion or buy a new one. sometimes it can be repair, ask electronic technician or a computer hardware technician.

hope to slove your problem... enjoy a nice day. bye
you buy a different one for about $15 at wall mart but if you dont want it to brake contained by about 5 days u spend $25 at best buy, if it is tentative then in that should be a warinty lol if it isnt then the nouns card should make the computer padding at all it have nothing to do beside the anything but sound put out by the speakers

No comments:

Post a Comment