Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is a correct MB to use as a underside for a untried PC? My current one is a ASUS P4S533...?

I would resembling to build a new computer to replace the one I built around 3 years ago. It had the ASUS P4S533. Looking for gb lan, and onboard firewire. USB 2.0 is on everything so no verbs there. I simply need a suitable all around MB. I use my PC for everything from hours of daylight to day stuff to some gaming and even video editing.

What is a correct MB to use as a underside for a untried PC? My current one is a ASUS P4S533...?

I would move about with this one -> http://www.newegg.com/product/product.as...

should enjoy everything that u need, and it's a see *** mobo!!!
if you're going to do some gaming then I don`t know a gig of knock against otherwise 512 is plenty, along with a 128 or 256 MBvideo card. you'll be set
turn to newegg.com its the best place for pc parts i built mine beside 400gb of hard drive i dont reccal what MB sry youll find one here
Well what MoBo you chose is totally up to you and what kind of CPU you wanna run. But brand knowledgeable, I'd say to stick beside Asus, they make angelic quality MoBos. I enjoy one and don't ever plan on going to another brand. It's an A8n Sli Premium socket 939 bc I run Athlon, but if you're into Intel or other Athlon interfaces, Im sure Asus has something righteous for you. Check out tigerdirect or newegg for killer deal and fast shipping. Also, almost adjectives current MoBos have GB Lan, and most of the newer Asus MoBos I've see have firewire, mine does. Hope I help.
It all depends how much money you want to put into the system. High-end monitor, sli or crossfire video card (very high-end monitor required), or a moment or two more simple, AM2 or 775 socket motherboard with a pci-express x16 slot. www.newegg.com does hold a very right way of looking at motherboards, cpus, memory, etc next to reviews from buyers. www.tomshardware.com can also help guide you.

No comments:

Post a Comment