Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is a apposite Motherboard brand for my foreign graphics card ?

I own recently received as a bequest an ‘nVidia GeForce 7600GT’. Unfortunately my old most important board does not have a 16channel PCI Express slot. Any guidance on a new mother-board brand? The processor and memory are not a problem because I plan to update the lot.

I currently own an MSI motherboard and I hate it! It’s given me trouble from hours of daylight one.

What is a apposite Motherboard brand for my foreign graphics card ?

Gigabyte motherboards make sure they hold a northbridge chipset on them and have SLI!
Asus motherboards are fine, as are Abit and Gigabyte. Avoid PC Chips and ecs.
Asus, Abit and eVga are adjectives great brands. They provide a wide compass of solutions that you might be interested in. Check out newegg.com which have many reviews of these boards.
asus



http://uk.asus.com/products1.aspx?l1=3...
asus r the best that i know sour
Asus & Gigabyte are very fine mobo's



DFI are great but for advanced users, they own many OCing features, if you dont know what your doing you will burn it out.
achieve and asus crossfire(hair) republic of gamer series motherboard (the 8 channel audio is its own card), im running a evga 7900GTX on mine beside an amd 5200 processor and 2 gig of dual canal (crucial) ram 128-bit.

My computer works similar to a dream
ive had asus for 2 years have no probs go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment