Friday, September 17, 2010

what is "active desktop recovery"?

I preserve getting "Active desktop recovery" on my screen after my workstation is turned-on and boots-up. I follow the directions on this screen and can't seize anywhere. I want this removed. How do I remove it?

what is "active desktop recovery"?

It's the system Windows 98/ME uses to put pictures/graphics in the circumstance of your desktop (basically runs a copy of internet explorer to load the surroundings, since internet explorer can show many types of pictures IE jpg, gif, bmp, etc.).



You involve to reinstall internet explorer and/or reset your background picture to a .jpg/.gif photo on your intricate drive (fix this in the display category underneath control panel).



Good luck! find beagle puppies for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment