Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is a appropriate computer to buy for music and photos and games?

I just this minute bought a computer from dell.com It was the XPS 410 , the central gaming system. I had it adjectives, it cost over $1,000. I had to return it because it have system memory failure. I get a full refund thank god! I be wonder should I just build one, and where on earth should I look for parts? Online or off vein, I live in New York state, so if anyone lives close at hand me, they could give me a place to turn for parts? Not NYC, cause it is too far from me....

What is a appropriate computer to buy for music and photos and games?

Since most computers come next to Windows Vista now and Vista is not compatible beside many games, I would vote and xbox360 or ps3. They both handle games, photos and music.
fujitsu
i would say-so try dell again but build the pc yourself make a payment the things you want to it
abandoned apartments for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment