Tuesday, September 21, 2010

what is BIOS memory, my computer sends me a blue eyeshade that say that the computer wishes more bios memory?


what is BIOS memory, my computer sends me a blue eyeshade that say that the computer wishes more bios memory?

I enjoy not seen that one. You may want to update your virus scanner and scan for virus. maybe scan for spam. I don`t know even scan with one of the network scans (trend micro house ring or one of the others).
It means something is seriously wrong. BIOS is firmware, I own never heard of it need more momory. It does store certain settings on the computer.



You didn't surface to flash it before he problems started did you? It is the merely thing I can reflect on of that might cause that.
I am really surprised that your computer even starts lacking enough BIOS memory. It stands for Basic Input Output System. It contains adjectives the code required to run the monitor, keyboard, disk drives, and serial communications. It allows your computer to boot itself. It is usually referred to as ROM. Because ROM is not faster than RAM, it is copied to RAM when the computer starts up. I enjoy no idea how to make a purchase of more BIOS. You might want to contact Geek Squad or another computer professional for that information.

No comments:

Post a Comment