Friday, September 17, 2010

What database surrounded by window should I enlarge to see what I run within my workstation everytime i uncap may workstation? is it a Log database? if?


What database surrounded by window should I enlarge to see what I run within my workstation everytime i uncap may workstation? is it a Log database? if?

In times gone by versions of Windows(before XP), I know that it's a log wallet. Now I don't know where it is.
Click start, click run, type msconfig, click ok, click the startup tab. That's every PROGRAM to be precise starting when you start your PC. If you click the services tab, that will show you what SERVICES are starting with your PC. If you don't know what these services are, I would recommend going away them alone. Feel free to disable anything in the startup tab. It won't impair your PC, but be careful you don't disable your payment software.

No comments:

Post a Comment