Sunday, September 12, 2010

What can I shut down when I run "msconfig"?

I own a computer with single 256 memorey, I want to run mscofig so I can shut down all non fundamental start up process.

My question is what do I requirement to leave running on start up?

What can I shut down when I run "msconfig"?

window programs and your antivirus
do this go to services tab within msconfig, and click on hide adjectives microsoft services, then doesn`t matter what remains click on disable all, afterwards go to startup and disable adjectives. you don't really need anything at start up, the singular thing is my Internet Security.
As previously stated you can shut sour all services within msconfig, but you had best to bestow your antivirus and firewall running.



Any changes made within msconfig that stops your computer from rebooting is fixable with a boot within safe mode.



Some computers require absolute applets to run in msconfig to setup the system for maximum conduct.



There are web sites that put in the picture you what is best to leave on.

Do a Google rummage through for msconfig.
I use the program "Chameleon Startup Manager" for it.

You can find it here:

http://www.neosoft-tools.com/windows-sta...

It disables any startup programs and fully controls startup by selecting the programs to be launch, while customizing the startup settings (ie how often and when programs should be launch, etc).

Here you can read about startup programs (if contained by manager not information):

http://www.castlecops.com/startuplist.ht...

No comments:

Post a Comment