Sunday, September 12, 2010

What Can I Put lower than My Laptop So it would not stick to the table when it is hot?


What Can I Put lower than My Laptop So it would not stick to the table when it is hot?

a considerable book. a laptop cooler. a newspaper.
If you hold 2 books that you dont read often u can use them for support. So nearby will be air flow to maintain the laptop bit cool.
i use newspapers
a cloth placemat you don't use normally from your table linens
Cover? Towel? Laptop stand?
I got a free laptop from this site, I importantly recommend it!
They make a regular cooling lover that plugs into one off your USB ports that's definite nice I purchased one from eBay for my sister for Xmas they work great. go to eBay turn upside down type (Laptop cooling fan)

No comments:

Post a Comment