Sunday, September 12, 2010

What can I do to acquire my Gateway computer to stay on?

My computer keep shutting off, after awhile of not man used. We have pictures that scroll around after so long of no use and someone changed something, and very soon every time I come back to do things, the computer is sour. I am getting annoyed with it. Oh that little Casper! Does Casper call in your house too, you know him, don't ya, the one that gets the blame cuz, nobody else did it. Please serve!

What can I do to acquire my Gateway computer to stay on?

If you right click on the desktop and bring up the control panel, under screensaver nearby are power settings near the bottom. It will hold various times for when a mixture of parts of the computer shut down. One of the options is "never."
Enter the control panel, appearance and theme, click screensaver and reset it.
right click on blank screen

dance to screen investor

click on monitor power

and adjust the time

No comments:

Post a Comment