Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What do u surmise is wrong?

My nouns on my computer hasn't been working for a bit bit now. If right to be heard I send an IM it simply makes this beeeping hubbub coming from the hard drive I feel. But if I try to play a song it won't play. I looked at the hard drive and everything seem to be plugged in, I don't know what it could be?

What do u surmise is wrong?

it would not hold anything to do with your harddrive, bring in sure speakers are pluged in astern your PC
are your speakers turned on? go into your prefrences and turn your nouns on to your im
Your speakers could be muted from the internal settings (if you have a picture of a speaker contained by your lower right corner of the screen, right click it and after click on properties)...your media player could be muted (check that inside the media player settings) or you could hold pressed mute on your keyboard in need realising it.......it's insane how many controls nearby are for the speakers in a PC......Good Luck.
You can also check the wires for breaks. Move the wires around subsequent to the speakers and computer to see if there is a short circuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment