Sunday, September 12, 2010

What command can I type at dos prompt within Windows xp to capture workstation spec?

Someone I know is selling a computer but doesnt know the spec - what can I take them to type in so they can update me the ram processor and any other adjectives info?

What command can I type at dos prompt within Windows xp to capture workstation spec?

Start > Run > CMD (enter) > systeminfo (enter)
Get them to right click on the My Computer Icon on the desktop and look under properties, this will offer you all the info you call for!
Used to be sysinfo, but not sure if that works now.

You can download Belarc advisor, that give you the info.
to c if u have internet, try cmd, ip config.adjectives. or try cmd, execute.exe. or go and rite clik my computer and it will relate u
another good one you can run from window is

start -> run -> msinfo32
home search a scam

No comments:

Post a Comment