Sunday, September 12, 2010

What could impose my computers wireless system to come on and bad.?

Often everyday my computer will stop recieving or sending. Like when I am watching a Netflix movie or playing a yahoo activity it will stop and the only road I can start again is to close my brower and restart the window.

What could impose my computers wireless system to come on and bad.?

Mine does that too. Try putting your router as close to the ceiling

as you can and don't hold it near microwaves,TVs,or cordless phones,ect. Their radio breakers can interfere with the wireless signal.

Good luck!

N.
It might be your ISP. i own windstream and it goes out. construct sure its your wireless connection by looking at the statue in the bottom right corner when it go out. it might also be your browser which is the easiest to fix. just download a unusual one like firefox or opus at download.com

No comments:

Post a Comment