Sunday, September 12, 2010

What did my brother do?

I be at work and my brother decided to step on my computer to check on a bid he made on ebay, after that he turned off my computer and moved out, (or so he say) anyway when i came home and try going on my computer, I switch it on and it powers up consequently when it's on the main eyeshade and loaded a message pops up saying theres a problem and shut itself down!



After much cranium scratching I finally get my computer working and after removing everything and reinstalling it, it finally works but not quite indistinguishable as before and i still carry and error message.



My computer still doesn't feel right, my examine is what could he have done to create such a problem?

What did my brother do?

I have that problem b4. It might be an important report missing or corrupted (which could mean a virus delete it). I did the same entry, reinstalling everything and still gets the msg. It is more feasible to be a virus but if u read the error msg, it'll say what the problem is (normally does).
That's window worm virus. You'll have to download shelter patch for that. check http://www.microsoft.com
he crashed ur computer which means u cant restar again, guess u enjoy to buy a new one. holler at ur brother

No comments:

Post a Comment